Typeface

Rob Peters

This evening while looking at posts all of a sudden the typeface here on the site changed to a very small font size.... it is so small my tired old eyes can hardly make it out. I am not sure what I did to cause it to go to this small typeface and I would like to restore it to the normal size..... Does anyone have any ideas what I could have done to switch this without knowing and what I need to do to change it back.

Rob

Rob - your internet browser (Internet Explorer (IE), Chrome, etc.) may have changed in the zoom setting. If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), you may see gear wheel symbol on right top corner - click on that and select Zoom, change setting to your preference as default is 100%.

Let me know if you are using other browser than IE so I can help you out.

Rick

Yes, it may have been FFS that caused this. Andreas, what you suggested fixed it. Dang, I thought maybe my eyes were going bad.

Rob

It happened again but this time I figured out how it happenrd. While I had a finger on the laptop mouse touch pad I accidently touched the touch pad with another finger and as the second finger moved across the touch pad the typeface increased and decreased in size.

Rob