GM stamped Rad Hoses

70 Iron

These are stamped with the correct GM and prt #,GM licensed .

70-72 Monte Carlo Upper/lower 27.95 each.they also have the anti collapse spring in the lowers

www.Pacecarjeff.com

I just ordered a set,he also has A/C parts and many other interesting things,check the site out.I have never heard of them , has any one here dealt with them ?

I'll let you know how they are when they are delivered.

Terry

I had used him to purchase my upper radiator hose a few years ago. In fact, I emailed him and asked about the upper radiator hose for our Montes. He had several but had not built any for a 402 BB previously. He set out to make one for me and fit / fitment was very good after receiving and installation. Even applied GM number on it.

Unless it has to be absolutely OEM, his hoses are a good alternative.

Doug

Doug

That sounds good Doug,I'm not worring about being very correct but I like to have the GM on them .I'm getting the BB hoses for the engine swap,I think the only difference in sb BBs is lenth.

Terry

I believe the diameter of the hose is different, too. I bought one of those chrome thermostat housings that was listed to fit all chevy v-8, and it bolted down fine, but the neck was too small to fit my hose. That's not real scientific, but hose diameter could be an issue.

I've purchased from Jeff before and I think his hoses are the most authentic on the market. The fonts on his stamps for alternators, brake boosters, etc are also spot on. I've compared them with a couple survivors I've had and this guy knows what he's doing. I've emailed him questions a couple times too and he's gotten back to me within a day or so, which is a bonus.

Jeff

I just installed a 4 row rad in the Monte with a SB a couple wks ago,it being a BB rad there was a good fit from the hoses that was on .

I alway thought the original thermostat housings were all the same,I guess I'll find out smile

Jeff,Glad to hear how nice they are,thats what I'm looking for .

Terry

The hoses came today and they look great.The GM lettering and the prt # look correct as I can see.I'm very pleased and I'm hard to please rofl

Also there "Dummy Proof" they have a arrow on them pointing to the Rad end smile

Terry