door skin?

Boots

hello all...

thought I'de take the weekend and do some stripping to the metal...surprise surprise !!! I have a nice dent with some holes right in the middle of the door....Are there replacement skins available or shall I buy a 50 gal bucket of bondo?..the panel also has some good waves to it too

I also got some a-arms from here http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=300430157901

complete set for 210 I dont need heidts or any other big name brand...they are massively built and are of good quality that I can see

thanks Bill

thank you Patrick..thought I would try him if all else fails...its so hard to get parts up here

You should be able to pick up a good door for around $100. Keep an eye out on craigs list. Give Larry a few days and I'm sure Larry can find you one

thanks Bob..days? you mean hours!!!...Larry I think beat you to the post..lol..might see if it worthwhile to ship one from the U.S...I think Larry should sideline as a private detective... if not it may be a Michigan trip to see Leo

Leo will have a nice one Bill. He is also very close to the border. It would be your best bet if you have the time....and a road trip to Leo's and to hang out for a bit to talk Montes is always time well spent. smile