Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
SxFxZ

Hello from Rochester, NY

Hah hopefully I'll be done sometime this summer. Gotta make it to the drive in and blast my AM radio and speaker! lol

B1077DCE-D2AA-4A35-A567-E074F386FB0A_1.j

Well I told myself I wasn't going to take it off the frame...well guess I am! lol All the body bolts came out without breaking the cage nuts. Incredible from the horror stories I've heard. I just wish I could afford to properly rebuild the suspension instead of just blasting it and bombing it. lol

Should have all the patches done and have her in primer this week. We'll see...

Is there any way to lower these cars and still be able to go back to stock height down the road? I like the lowered look, but want to be able to go back to original if I want to down the road.

Hi Todd,

You can have my original springs when I get new ones, that will lower it.

Just kidding, but two sets of springs is all I know of.

513433B3-CECC-46A8-99A7-62AD288CE0AD.jpg

This snowball effect is getting the best of me...tomorrow I take all the suspension apart. Too bad I can't afford new bushings etc for the suspension...

Finally caved in and paid dues. LOL I paid but haven't heard anything yet, is this normal?

Welcome Todd..Nice progress keep-up the good work. cool Hey what's the white stuff on the carpet in the interior pic. grin

Picked up a summer DD this weekend. There is NO RUST on this car and it is all original and wicked clean! Which is hard to find with all the ricer kids now... lol

2000 Acura Integra GSR

4C22B700-2B72-48A6-A864-F0B8C5A42DFA.jpg

And the car is so nice all the way around...but it had some minor dings and scuffs...so those have to go...

ABBAC805-0F27-4B64-8053-823924066525.png

Hopefully work will resume on the monte this weekend smile

Long story short my car got stuffed in a corner at a friends house and forgotten about...now...over four years later!!!...I finally got it back! It has gone downhill in condition but is getting re-sanded and put into primer! Slowly but surly we’ll bring her back!

556A348D-02D8-4664-840B-BC44065FDF17.jpg

7B2EC32F-5155-4404-A664-6FAEC509CBDB.jpg

07AC514C-E7E2-4CF4-B388-A0DFA63572A7.jpg

AFC7E0E6-4AF7-4771-A9FF-C16E51CA2B47.png

Roof and drivers quarter are in primer. Once whole car is in primer we will go back to patching some areas, then paining! So excited to get this project rolling again...

Yayyyy! Glad to see you back at it! We all know how life sometimes gets in the way. Keep the pics coming and the rust going!!!! Lol

Glad to see you back! Looking good!! Glad it's back up front (no back burner). Still going with the same color? Life does get in the way at times. If your not busy this weekend you should make your way down to Penn Yan, N.Y. for the windmill car show. Some one from Rochester puts it on every year, about 200-300 cars at times. If it rains, I'm taking off to Carlisle,Pa. for the fall swap meet. The guy who did my paint and body moved to Florida  and picked up a '72 Monte Carlo and is in the same state as yours right now. Keep up the good work!!post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg