Group buy for Morris 3 point belts

7tonemonte

I'd probably toss my name in the hat, if I didn't need to get a block machined and new pistons for it... Don't have to worry about safety if the car don't move on it's own, am I right?

My order is in too. Thanks Tony for putting this together and the other 9 guys that stood up to make the purchases for the club discount!

Some interesting info for all you here as well. My concern was the front buckles on the new three point belts not matching my rear buckles. I have rear retracting belts and Morris doesn't offer a replacement retractor style rear belt. I didn't want to have to replace the rear retractors I have now for standard manual adjusting rear belts they offer just so all the buckles match. After discussing the dilemma with Robin she informed me that they can rebuild my retractors with their style male end to match up with their female GM logo buckle. Good news for me to be able to have the buckles all match again! So I'm going to pull out the rear belts and retractors over the winter and send them in for them to redo.

The non matching buckles bothere me a bit but wasn't a deal breaker, I didn't even realize they had newer matching ones for the non retractable belts. I'm gonna have to order them up now!

Snowball!!! New front belts leads to new rear belts. Change my oil pan might as well put in a new trans while the old one is out, etc... lol

Jim, she confused me with you. When I called to order she asked if I had sent an email. Needless to say my set should be on my doorstep by the end of the week! WOOT!

I'm looking at $683.00 for everything. Front and Back.Seem a little high?

I paid $655.45 for front and rear retractable (black/bench seat). The rear retractable was more than the front.

Jim - yes it was from Morris as part of the group buy. I forgot about the middle belts, but don't know if I would even want them (I've had the interior out of the car for quite awhile as I haven't had much time to work on it (other than stockpiling parts).

Ordered 3 lap belts for rear and 1 for the front today. Might as well have them all match and update them 43 year old things I'm trusting lives too!

Is everyone that wanted in all ordered?

Anyone else feel free to order and get the discount!

Finally got mine ordered. Talked with the 2nd in command at Morris, Robin's husband. Real nice guy. We talked cars and parts for a long time. He has agreed to give club member's a standing 5% off but not the free shipping. I'll be adding his company info to the Parts and Services link with info on how to receive the discount. I'm also trying a set of their mirrors for fitment. Hope they are good.