What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

I cleaned road grime from the rain storms on the way home from the Eastern Meet. The whole car was covered.

ditto not today but last night, man what a mess. Taking it into work Saturday morning to put on a lift and do the underside, that should be an all day'er. Sounds like I lucked out leaving as early as I did, beat out some really bad storms. I had 200 miles of rain on & off with some really hard rain at times but no tornadoes, trees down , hail or closed highways. Seems like I got out when the gettin' was good

Drove Monte to work today (I know still need to put up pictures). Running good so far.

Aaron - No scenery like that going to work. Weekends are another story.

My drive to/from work today in the 70 Monte.

00118.JPG

00321.JPG

00514.JPG

01013.JPG

Those are some "refreshing the soul" views. Just some of God's handy work. Thanks for the visual candy. - Dave

Finished installing the Morris 3 point front seat belts this morning. Then took her to a cruise I put on every year for the local school music program. Even had another FG Monte there....Mr. Peters and his grandson showed up. Had a good day!

Kept clicking away at my grandpa's Monte, tackling the work around the rear window, once that's done, its a few door dings and then High Build 2k here we come, and hopefully Carlisle!

About half an inch Ian, with the frame being black and the tire black it looks closer in pictures. That part of the frame they said to cut out but we wanted to make sure the trunk had enough bracing so we left that body mount.

Had to go to work on my day off yesterday so I drove the 71. It ran great and everyone asked about it sitting out front of the office. Don't get that with the 05. Lol just wish it had overdrive. 3200 at 70 sucks gas!

I know what you mean with the RPM. My 71 454 does 3200 at 70 also. I'll be listening to that big block howling for 500 miles in 2 days.

• Like 1