What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

I have been waiting for my Painter to get back with me. Be stopped over a week ago last Thursday to see what I have for him. I'm getting antsy. I want to get my Monte in color before the snow flies.

I replaced the TCS solenoid and a couple of carb brackets today on my Monte. Then I took it for a 2 hour drive. I dropped in on the previous owner as he hadn't seen it since he sold it to me. He and his wife really enjoyed seeing the Monte again and were very complimentary about the improvements and detailing I have done.

The Monte ran great on this nice and sunny November day. :)

Went out this evening and picked up the flatbed trailer from my buddy who is painting my Monte for me. Took the front fenders out to him also. Taking the rest of the car out to him Sunday.

Finally got my rear springs put in and while under there replaced all the rubber hoses coming from the gas tank then I sprayed all the trunk area with a semi gloss black paint. It's all done for the winter now I got to wait till March to pull the motor and trans and upgrade some stuff on those.

Leo

Put mine up for the winter months. I decided to keep it in a garage at my friend's house this year. locked up,on stands,covered, and lots of dryer sheets throughout the car. He stores 2 other cars, just til May. Started on my '65 chevelle (winter) Pro-street project car.

Sam. I'm staying with Fathom Blue. I thought you would like that. :)

LOVE IT!

just make sure he puts enough coats of it on there (more than 3 coats), you want a gray primer/sealer to help with the silver undertones of Fathom blue

LOVE IT!

just make sure he puts enough coats of it on there (more than 3 coats), you want a gray primer/sealer to help with the silver undertones of Fathom blue

LOVE IT!

Yeah. Dave is spraying 3 coats of each. He has been doing this for over 30 years. I trust him allot. He is going over my car with a fine tooth comb. Cause he knows people will be looking at his work. And we have a few friends up here that like to nitpick. He is doing allot of this work to my car for free. I told him to also check out our club. His parents use to own a first gen Monte. Check out the link to his face book page I shared on my page.

• 4 weeks later...