U-Nut and fender clip size?

Droff

I need to replace my inner fender wells, (lots of broken plastic), as well as several of the u-nuts that were either rusted too bad or missing.

I found a couple sites for these but they have different sizes.

Is this info listed anywhere? I can't find specifics in either manual I have. If not listed, would anyone know which size or just a general size clip and go with it.

I'm not doing an original resto. I'm also leaning toward steel inner fender wells and not plastic.

Here's a couple links to the nuts and clips.

East Coast Bolts

Grainger

Thanks.

I'll check tomorrow. You need to know the measurement from the edge to the center of the thread. Yes they are 5/16"-18

Carl

Thanks for the input guys. I know I need more than a couple bolts as well so I looked around some more and found a couple front end bolt kits. I'm not sure I'll use all the pieces but it may save some frustration in the long run. I plan on calling Konik's at some point for the metal inner fender wells.

Bolt Kit #1

Bolt Kit #2

I'd get one of the kits for our cars, I may have got mine through Luttys. Ask Leo if your calling him for wheel wells, I'm sure if he doesn't have a kit there he can recommend one for you