Morris Clear shot mirrors

footballubet

While ordering my Morris 3 point seat belts I talked to Billy about his mirrors. After a little debating on my behalf I decided to bite the bullet and buy these. I have always wanted a right side mirror and the aftermarket ones are not up to my standards. I installed them before I went to Somerset for the Eastern Meet. What a great investment! These mirrors perform even better than the mirrors on new cars. The right mirror is convex to see in your blindspot, which it does very well.

They are designed NOT to vibrate, shake or flop around...and he is not lying. They have a set screw to hold the shaft of the mirror head tight into the base and 2 screws on the mirror to tighten up after you get them into adjustment. After riding almost 500 miles on an open trailer I got into the car and my mirrors never moved. My old mirror would self-adjust just by closing the door. I have put about 300 miles on my car since I installed them and they are still spot on.

If you are even thinking about putting another mirror on your car, call Billy at Morris Concepts. You won't be disappointed!

And also, if you call in your order tell them you are from the First Generation Monte Carlo Club and receive a 5% discount!

(Not a paid endorsement. Actual customer review. No actor portrayal)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be getting a set of these. Sick of the reproductions some of these companies sell, that right out of the box don't stay adjusted. Looks like I found something to tell the wife to get me for my bday...lol

And they should really consider making the same style mirror for the rear view too. I've had a few of them new and none of the reproductions every stay up either

When you call in your order put a bug in Billy's ear. You never know, he may just add it to his product line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered apair of these mirrors today.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING A PAIR OF THESE MIRRORS.......When I ordered them I was about to ask about the 5% club discount when Robin said to me.... "RIGHT NOW WE ARE OFFERING A 10% DISCOUNT". Order soon so you don't miss out on this extra 5% off discount, 10% beats 5% anyday!! I was only ordering the mirrors but I assume it applys to other things they sell too.

You have to call in to get either the club discount or this 10% discount.

rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, sendo said:

do you have to take off the door panel to install these mirrors ?

Yes, the door panel needs to be removed to remove or install the mirrors. There are two nuts accessed from inside the door.

• 2 months later...

Passenger mirror a much needed option; especially when you get out of your newer vehicle

and into the Monte to go for a drive and go to make a lane change "WHOA".... where's my other mirror?

Yikes! What's a shoulder check? :)

Jeff 

1970 SS454 Black

• Haha 2