Right Stuff 2" Drop Spindles

Hello everyone I have a question about putting 2" drop spindles on my new 1970 Monte. I just installed new front coil springs and shocks as the originals were tired and the headers were bottoming out. Now the front end sits like a 4x4. I am looking at the Right Stuff part number AFXMD4 kit and was wondering since my car has factory disc brakes will I need to purchase anything else with this kit or will my original parts fit the new spindles? Thank you very much for any help on this matter.

It will settle some, and make sure the weight of the car was sitting on it before tightening down any of the bolts, that makes a difference also.

Can't help you with your original question but figured I'd give some input. I am sure others will be able to help with your parts question though

ditto on the settling and the not tightning the bolts unless weight is on car. I used to leave the lower control arm bolts loose untill I got car onto alignment rack and settled a little then tightened them up. Of corse I dont mean driving on the road with loose bolts just moving it from one side of shop to the other where alignment rack was.