Package tray

black07ss

What direction did you go for your package tray. Looks like there are many options from $20 to $200. Did you go custom with some kind of backer and get some vinyl and make your own?

Painted cardboard! Nothing but the best. (what was Chevrolet thinking?) My old neighbor, a GM employe, gave me one he had made out of that stuff that's like velcro, popular in the 1980's. I still have the original water soaked one in my basement. My backlite leaked, bet it's the only Monte that ever leaked and rusted out there. :-)

Bruce

I ordered mine from Dixie Monte Carlo, however, when it came in it had OPG stickers all over it. Perfect fit, color and good quality. Of course if you have any speakers you have to make the cuts yourself just like all the other ones.

Mike

Thanks for the info. I contacted Legendary and I'm going to see what they offer. I think I can buy the vinyl from them and put it on a piece of masonite

All of mine are covered in Vinyl, but the board was the cheesy one like the factory used, they have held up good, but always Garage kept since.

Next go around I will use a better material and have it covered in Vinyl.