Posting photos...

70mcarlo

How does one post a photo using Photobucket on the new site?  I've tried every way I can think of, including using the icons - which bring up a pop-up window that doesn't work and I can't get rid or out of.

You dont need photobucket any more you can post right from your pictures on your computer. You still can and I did it on test fourm but I forgot which one of the options I used :rofl: On the new test subject I did it both ways. To post from your computer click on the more posting options at the bottom it will pop up another window. Heres a sample.

post-664-0-21269600-1413653453_thumb.jpg

Now you got me wondering, I haven't tried posting a picture since the new site has been activated, here goes...testing 1,2,3 testing  :grin:

img1186s.jpg

Now you got me wondering, I haven't tried posting a picture since the new site has been activated, here goes...testing 1,2,3 testing  :grin:

img1186s.jpg

This new site is quicker to post pictures to than the old site. Proof in how blurry Bill's photo is! :rofl:

This new site is quicker to post pictures to than the old site. Proof in how blurry Bill's photo is! :rofl:

Yes it is... :D

Although that is a picture of my view out my front windshield on way home in the dark from the drag strip driving at light speed... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on a successful test!  That is a great looking '71 - assume it it Classic Copper?  

The instant I saw the photo, I said, "That's Kansas!"  Mowed CRP strips and hedge rows - great pheasant, quail and turkey habitat - bet there are more than a few whitetails roaming the property, as well.  What part of Kansas are you living in now?  

DING DING DING  Give that man a teddy bear!!   It is Kansas, God's Country!!   I am in eastern Kansas about 1/2 between Kansas City and Wichita. It is good whitetail and turkey country. I am fortunate to have my own little slice of hunting heaven, 130 acres.   :-)   The Monte is Classic Copper. I just am not a good photographer LOL. I am prejudiced of course but I think it is a fantastic car!!   I had a 71 402 TH400 back in high school same color inside and out. When I saw this SS about 3 years ago I just had to buy it. Oh the memories!!

I was hoping someone would ask this question!  I had forgotten how and tried every prompt I could find except (more reply options) and finally gave up.  Hope I can now retain that bit of knowledge for future consideration.  :blush:

Doug

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you attach a picture of your own car to show up every time you post?

WOW! I can't believe no one took on the challenge.

John, I'll try and be brief.. it takes a bit of practice. First and foremost you have to have a picture (file) accessible either here on our gallery or from a picture host like, Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, or others like that. Once you have a link to a file or so. Go onto your profile click onto the drop-down menu and choose "MY SETTINGS"  on the left there you will see..."SIGNATURE" once you open that install your picture link there. Let's see if you get that far if you can't make it happen ask away.. and we will help you from there.   :cool: