Woodward Dream Cruise Mini Meet 2015

This year Woodward Dream Cruise falls on Saturday August 15, We (shhh Don't tell Sam that I am volunteering him) would like to set up another mini meet this year.

The lot is already taken care of and we have the same strip of parking spaces as we did last year.

St. Vincent de Paul Church

46408 Woodward Ave.

Pontiac Mi, 48342

Date

We will have the lot available to us from Thursday evening through end of event on Saturday Aug. 15, 2015

Cost

$40 main lot, 1 1/2 car wide space.

(Same as last year)

post-1121-0-60919000-1421777449_thumb.jpg

I will be updating last year's form. But I will have to send them in a PDF format to your email I can not figure out how to post files other than jpegs here.

Hotel - Any preference on Comfort Inn vs Holiday Inn express ?

I should be able to make it this time. I would only be able to do the Saturday though. I have more than enough time to prepare for this. :D But I wont be doing a $40 parking spot. Not for my daily driver.

Bring it right to the church Tony. I promised the wife that I would take her away for our anniversary last year (Aug 15), I just didn't tell her where to !

I will need all registrations prior to the event in order to assign parking spaces, have dash sheets made and to give me time to sell any extra spots that our club doesn't use.

I am paying for the 12 spaces up front again this year so that we will be assured that we have the grass area too, that is why I request that checks are made out to me.