Woodward Dream Cruise Mini Meet 2015

These are the two hotels that are nearby. Last year Shawn63 was the only one that stayed there so we didn't get a discount on rooms.

Speaking of Shawn, I haven't seen his name pop up lately. ???

Comfort Inn

7076 Highland Road,

Waterford Township, MI 48327

(248) 666-8555

Holiday Inn

4350 Pontiac Lake Road,

Waterford Township, MI 48328

(248) 674-3434

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to hear that Shawn.

I am working on the revised registration form for this rear. I will be emailing it to those that came last year pretty soon here.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know Sam. I had started sending them out to those that paid for last year. I will see if I can post the form here in a pdf. I see that Rob posted his in that format.

• 2 months later...

Room booked at the Comfort Inn. Holiday Inn is full on the 15th and I think only two king rooms are available at the comfort inn. See ya on Thursday the 13th

• 1 month later...

Need to get moving on registrations for this.  I have to turn in the size list for the tee shirts that came with the $40 spaces soon, I did request black shirts with white/red print for this year (No Chartreuse!!).

Interest for this meet seems to be a bit lower than last year. Being that I am back to work this year I havent been pushing it as much as last year, but it is going forward. As it stands we are about equal to the MMCC for spots reserved. Donations for goody bag stuff is way up thought so not all is bad.

• 3 weeks later...

See you guys this weekend! Prob come in late Friday nite after work @7/8pm. Then be back Saturday morn sometime. Think there will be any burnouts this year? :)