quick question

does any one know the size of the rear brake lines...the hard lines that go to the rear wheels. i have to make some custom lines to make these brakes work and want to get the right size but cant seem to find the size any where?????????????????

In-Line tube sells them prebent and I think Leo Konik, one of our members, is a distributor. 

KLASSIK1

thank you sir.....

SIR........ you cant be talking about Sam..... ?     Sam did you hear what Scott called you after you helped him out.......!!!

:rofl:

Darren.

PS I have bought lots directly through In-Line Tube and every part was great and fit exactly both on the Monte and Chevelle..

whaen someone says "Sir" I am positive they weren't talking to me so I thought he was refering to someone else :rofl:

Certainly not referring to me...... my daddy was Sir. SIR is a term of respect of which I have not yet earned.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

you guys are crazy...lol

MOnte70car..i ended up getting the Wilwood set up with enternal parking brake to match the wilwoods up front. the instructions said i could use the stock brake lines but that didnt work so bent up my own

.20150408_235250_zps2btnoyqp.jpg20150410_174821_zpsy99vfjnx.jpg

That's looking great, Scott.

I was able to mount my rear rotors yesterday, as well, after having the center opened up forty thou to fit over the Strange axles.

Are you using Wildwood's adjustable proportioning valve, or a combination unit?        Doug