Wrecked Monte where are the parts

Hey Bill, i guess i did write that a little awkward. no the guy that caused the accident did stop and my insurance is going to speak with his because he did not open a claim because he did not get hit. my claim lady was telling me he would be classified as a phantom car in the matter but is still liable if the investigation shows it. beacuse even though i had the right of way i was told the police are going to write it up as no one at fault.

That Last part Griff, you need to get all over that with the Police. If they write it as a "No one at Fault" then his insurance company is going to say Goodbye and be done with your insurance company. Basically the police are making a call based on no judgement. Someone has to be found at fault especially when there is Damage over a $1000. Liability has to be established.  A No Fault Found claim can leave YOU with ZERO.... even your insurance company can then say there is no liability on anyones part even their own and dont have to pay to fix it except you on your own out of your pocket. Heck even if they say it was Your fault then Liability has been established and your insurance company now has to pay out of the "Specified Perils" clause which in this case is Collision Coverage.  If you have any injuries such as whiplash or chronic pain needing medication then Section B of your insurance will cover the costs as well and then seek a refund from Buddys insurnace company if he was at fault.

Real important to get or for the Police to determine Who was at Fault.  if they say no one you can be left out in the cold as they say and no one has to pay insurance wise... Look at your Witness Statement that you must have wrote, see if you wrote in your own words that you found fault in the other driver and why.... if thats there and you can get the police to see it that way based on that info and where the accident was and what resulted in it then you have now established Fault and it has to be covered by someone. An accident just doesnt happen there has to be a reason for it or Liability...

Keep at them Griff and keep your cool maybe they will side with you. as soon as they write down Liabilty for the accident was found to be the resposability of ...........  then you have it made. someone is now going to have to cough up money from one insurance company.

Darren. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so here is the update, i finally talked with allstate and there appraisal almost matched mine from the info i got from hagerty so i will be receiving my car monday hopefully and a check shortly after. @jaredrichey do you still have any or all of those parts ?