A good impression?

Great place, been there enough times  I could walk around blind folded and not bump into anything... :D

• Like 1

The hotel is very good to us.  We have been going there since the year after they opened.  Out of all of the groups who stay there, they have told us that we are their favorite.  We always clean up after ourselves and always behave ourselves, unlike some groups.  We even stay there in the off years of the eastern meet.  By the same token, the Carlisle Events LOVE us too.  Can you imagine what that show field would have looked like Friday if the FGMCC had not been present.  According to the Carlisle Events Staff, we had 47 members with cars registered in the club name, the next closest group was the Impala club with I think they said they had a total of 27 or 28 cars registered..... not bad since the Impala club recognizes all years of Impala and we only span 3 years..... do the math yourself, are we good or what!!!!!

Rob

FGMCC Proud,...... :fgmcc: .  Way to r-e-p-r-e-s-e-n-t guys and gals. Wish the weather would have been better but glad everyone had fun. - Dave

Very cool. And..... The strawberry waffles were sweeeet!! Lol. Had a blast guys!!

Found the strawbery waffles on the last day but I really enjoyed the "Black Cherry" and "Cotton Candy" scent Mike Boyt had coming out of his exhaust.  Those scents he adds to his race fuel are great.

Dan

I must have left before the sign was put out. It is great to see how well we represent ourselves and glad to know we are so welcome. I did my best to convey to the staff how happy I was with the facilities and services provided.