Body to frame alignment

Has anyone aligned the body to the frame like at home? I am going to replace my body mounts but also want to align iron the process. Being that it lookalike the rear shifted over a bit. Rear mounts a pretty much gone or really bad. I am wondering what techniques can be done to shift the body over without having to take the whole car apart to make it lighter to move. Thanks in advance!

to shift the body over if needed..get a buddy and an engine hoist....thats what i did..but honesly the body will drop right back in place...its the front fenders and radiator support that you have to worry about lineing back up right. if you look at my signature pic....this right after i dropped the body back on the frame..the body drops back in place once you get two opposite bolts started (thats the hard part) its a pretty straight forward job but find at least one buddy to help you

Cool thanks! I'm going to be doing the body mounts, but the car isn't sitting straight as is. The rear is shifted over and really visible. Apart from one wheel rubbing on dipped. So I want to line it up when replacing the mounts.