Wheels stud problems

After putting the new wheels on my 72 my son in-law and I were going over it with a fine tooth comb. When putting on the right rear wheel something did not look quite right to me is the reason for us to go over it. We found that the wheel studs on this wheel only are about 1/2" to short. I am very uncomfortable with this secenerio. I have not been able to find any studs that match the one I removed. It has a .510 knurl 9/32's long Dorman Number 610-167. The proper studs are Dorman number 610-186. The knurl on the 186 stud is .472 so when I put that new stud in the hole it turns. I called Moser Axle in Portland IN and his suggestion was to take the axle and rotate it and have a machine shop drill new holes for the proper studs. Anyone here have any other ideas?

I had to put longer studs in my axles when I replaced my wheels. I do not have the part number but I got them from NAPA and I do remember that they were listed for a chevelle. They were the same all around except longer.

Thanks Jason I have already checked in with NAPA and can find no replacement. I did stop and talk to the guy I bought the wheel and tires from and he is getting me a different set of lug nuts. He says this should fix the problem.

Everything looks the same except that one axle. All five studs were shorter than the other wheels and looked like new. Still shiney but 1/2" shorter than the rest of them. No idea why but the guy I bought them from is switching out the nuts for free. Just take in to old/new ones I got Friday when the new/new ones arrive.