LS swap information

Sam (Bones)

Hey Sam.  I am doing a little bit of research on this as well.  Look at ls1tech.com.  Let me know if you run across any other info.  I ran into a friend yesterday that is giving up on a project and wants to sell his 6.0 at a good price.  I might get it to put in my 4 speed car.

I have joined a GTO forum and the LS forum, introduced myself at both and no one has even responded at either form, been almost a week now, sure makes me appreciate the FGMCC even more!

:fgmcc:  

My son in-law used the LS forum extensively when we did the LS swap in his 91 Camero. It did take a few days to get the initial response but then they were very helpful and directed him to the correct places for parts and technical info. 

Check out Hooker ls swap mounts part # 12611HKR and Energy Suspension Motor Mounts part # 31117R. As for headers I think f body headers have good clearance and are cheaper than ls swap headers if on a budget and buying used. What kinda transmission are you planning on running there's different options depending on what you're using.