body mount help

I have been trying to find this for the last month now and cant seem to find any opinion on it.

I have a 1971 monte carlo I have the fenders and all that off so im going to replace the body mounts. i cant find the round metal parts of the mount.

I was told that a chevelle and a monte carlo have the same mounts.

some websites say that they will interchange and others do not.

I was thinking of getting this kit for the monte

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ens-3-4170r

any idea if these will work or not?

Looks like that kit will leave you short a few mounts. I recently installed the 3-4134R kit but it is a bushing only kit.

Core support = 2

Firewall =4

Driver's seat area =2

Rear seat area =2

Rear of frame behind axle =4

Total = 14 (plus 2 pucks over axle not included in Energy suspension kits, I used ones from a partial stock kit that I had)

The bushings from OPGI have the sleeves in them as do Inline tube. As far as the bolts go you will need 12) 2 3/4" bolts for the body 2) 3 1/4" bolts for the radiator support. Keep this in mind, the two bolts under the drivers and passenger seat should have 1/4" cut off those bolts. When I did mine the 2 3/4" bolts under the seat poked thru the floor pan even though there is a raised portion of the floor pan to accommodate it. So keep that in mind for those two bolts only. I believe the factory bolts are 2 1/2 or 2 5/8 in long for those two bolts.

John S

thanks for the reply guys. i called luttys chevy garage since they are right up the road from me. Greg helped me out a bunch. he said that the monte and chevelle mountsa re the same. the only reason i am going with poly mounts instead of rubber is because this will be a road racer/street car.