Need a correct master and booster for Oct69 build SS454

Aaronz28

The current items are missing? If not I recommend rebuilding the OEM parts if possible.

I do NOT like aftermarket parts.

Bruce

The current items are missing? If not I recommend rebuilding the OEM parts if possible.

I do NOT like aftermarket parts.

Bruce

there is a Master - i have no idea if its original - probably not -  the booster is some quirky aftermarket thing that does not look right - nor does it seem to have the "Power" that an original Delco-Moraine unit has.....

I have a delco orginal rebuit unit complete Had it done from a company in Calf a few yrs ago never used. its replated but like oem unit not perfect finish, not fake like the repop ones. The delco stamp is actual upside down, rebuilder states that make it somewhat rare? don't know about that. if interested send me a message.

Aaron,

Post some pics, the people here will be able to tell.

Bob,

I have heard about that "up side down" delco stamp before.

I don't remember what the one on my 71 is like.

Bruce

post-76-0-11012300-1448400598_thumb.jpg

My 71 has bleeders on the MC.

I rebuilt my original master cylinder. I don't care for aftermarket parts.

Bruce

Right stuff has new ones with bleeders, some rebuilt one have them, as I have a  original 71 one with bleeders all new insides.

i shoulda got your master too... i just bought an original from a 70 - needs new seals - but its correct.

thanks

I just redid my SS with parts from The Right Stuff. All correct pieces, stamps, etc. The original master cylinders have the bleeders. Makes it easy to bench bleed the master cylinder and reinstall without bleeding all the lines.