Authorized Delco radio restorer '63 - '75

Its time to bring out the classics. Thought you guys might be interested in this if your stuck without tunes. His restore costs about the same as you would pay for a working core on eBay.

For those of you looking to restore your original delco radio this is the only guy I found who will restore it using original mechanicals. This guy can also add reverb, inputs for 10 disc changers etc., or outputs for amplifiers.

This guy can restore performance of your original tube radio and give you the ability to add-on inputs/outputs to take advantage of todays equipment while keeping original radio looking and sounding better than ever. Site is very descriptive of services etc.

One thing is, he does send you on a wild goose chase to find his email though.

Heres how to find his email. Go to website below. On website you will see a window with a pull down arrow labeled "TONY MAC PAGES" Click on down arrow and then select COTTONFIELDS RECORDING STUDIO. His email address is listed there. He is very quick to respond to emails.

Here's site http://www.wonderbarman.com

Just sent radio in last week. Takes 4 - 6 weeks. He is using my original non-stereo radio as a donor for its green dial and lens. Will swap with yours to give radio a legit '70 look. I am adding input and output for amp and CD changer.

I'll let you know how it works out.