Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
ChrisM

Ontario canada

Hey everyone, my names Chris, I am from ontario Canada, and I am currently.rebuilding a 1970 monte Carlo

post-606-0-48564700-1463322722_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard the club boards!! We hope you like what you see and decide to become a dues paying member of the club. Great group here. Looks like you are well into the snowball effect. We love LOTS of pictures.

rob

Thank you! I have already paid I am hoping the got it lol.

Love this site! So much info. I will also have a lot of questions I am sure!

I'll post as many pictures as possible!!

Thanks Rob

Welcome!

Thanks again for the welcome everyone!!!

For everyone who asked, I am located in mississauga! I hope to finish this car before the end of summer, at least enough to get a good drive out of it!! Meeting some of you in an around ontario would be amazing!!

Hey all, I haven't been active for awhile, but I thought I would post some progress pictures on my 70 monte. It's been in the paint shop for almost 5 months, at the beginning of the tread is a picture of what it sort of looked like, here are a few as of a few days ago.

It's starting to get cold here in Mississauga Ontario, but I am way to close to finishing this now, so I'll be working through the winter to have it on the road I hope (fingers crossed) for this coming summer!

A side note, my wife and I recently moved from Mississauga to Milton, I found a hotrod shop(Horton hotrods) for any local people around here they have been great at finding parts for me!

Anyways glad to be back on here and finally moving in a good direction with this build!

More pictures to come as I continue to work!

Have a good one everyone!

post-606-0-93139400-1511958953_thumb.jpeg

post-606-0-99675100-1511958975_thumb.jpeg

post-606-0-31026300-1511958995_thumb.jpeg

Welcome Back?!! It would be great if you could get her back together in time to make it to the Eastern meet in Carlisle, Pa in June.

rob

Hey everyone, so I have made a bunch of progress on the car. Still have a handful of things that need to get completed, but it's going well, doesnt look like I'll make any of the meets this year unfortunately!!!

Just this passed weekend I got to take the car out for its first drive in almost 15 years! It was an unreal feeling!!! I tried to up load a video but it's to large I think, I'll try to shorten it and get it posted!

I'll get some more pictures up, soon as I finish some installs.

One person I cant thank enough is leo at konik klassiks, I went down to Michigan, met him, bought alot of great new and used parts, great prices, and just an all around awesome guy, and meeting him was thanks to this site. I wouldn't be where iam roght now if it wasn't for the people on this site, and leo! So thank you to everyone here for answering any and all of my questions (dumb or not haha) I appreciate all of it!

post-606-0-11543900-1528806509_thumb.jpg

post-606-0-85736600-1528806611_thumb.jpg

Great progress, there is no such thing as a dumb question. I'll be up in the thousand island area the weekend after the eastren meet camping.

Another progress up date I have finished for the year here, waiting on insurance my appraisal and some new plates but here she is!!!

Once again thank you to everyone here! Fantastic site, fantastic people! Thank you for all your help and guidance through my process.

Here are some finished pictures, going to have some fun for the rest of the summer, next year will be touch ups and odds and ends!

post-606-0-35171700-1532183125_thumb.jpg

post-606-0-80457700-1532183163_thumb.jpg

post-606-0-44146400-1532183235_thumb.jpg