New best

montique

Been awhile since I've posted. Made it to the track and ran a 6.37 at 109 with a 1.44 60ft. The car is still on pump gas and drag radials. I need to invest in a new convertor. I'm leaving at 2000. Not bad for SBC in a big car.

Geez, how much HP? You are a full second faster than me with a BBC and estimated 600 flywheel HP....but I have a fully dressed car interior bumpers, etc.

Killer 60'!! Way quick 1/8 mile. Pump gas swill, that is awesome.  What gear do you have? What size converter and where does it flash stall?

That is one quick/fast Monte!

David

Its a 383 with a D1SC Procharger. It flashes around 3000, its an Edge racing convertor. It was set up for the motor prior to boost. I'm getting ready to deploy soon but I plan on purchasing a Pro Torque convertor and maybe install 2 step to help launch once I get back. It has 3.73s in a 12 bolt outback.

That is one bad boosted Monte! Pro Torque and Edge are both great converters. Two step sounds like a plan.

BTW thank you for your service to our country!!!

Stay safe!

David