Side Markers and Crooked Windows

I noticed in one of the pictures on the site, all the side markers were FULLY LIT UP, when I turn mine on just were the light bulb is lights up, another words instead of having the full rectangle side marker light up just a portion of it lights up. Is this normal? and if not how do I fix it...

Last question, my window wont roll all the way up and is easily positioned-moved just by putting your hand on it.

I was wondering do I need a new window regulator (none power windows) or is it repairable?

I looked at it myself and couldn't figure out the problem maybe one of you guys could enlighten me.

You may have dirt inside your marker light. Take it off the car and rinse it out. Maybe your bulbs are the wrong ones, they should be 1194's (99% sure, check book at parts store).

As far as your windows, it sounds like the tracks/rollers are worn out. For the window not rolling up, check the window stoppers they regulate how far the window will roll up and down and are adjustable.

Good luck, Steve

The side-marker lights just have a small window where the bulb shines through. The rest of the lens is a reflector and probably looked lit up because it was reflecting camera flash.

The window problem should be repairable. Get the door panel off and take a good look. You will probably see where the slop is coming from. I know you can get new plastic rollers that tie the regulator to the window guides. There are also rubbing blocks that keep the window from rattling.