Some 2016 EM Pictures

Rob Peters

Great shots Rob, thanks for including the names as it's nice to see a face with the car that we all converse with thru out the years.........

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Rob, looks like you Eastern guys had a great turn out !! Also nice to see that Roy and Sue fit right in at home there in the Eastern Side after parting from us on the Western side late last summer. GREAT to see Caps and Greg attended, great pictures Rob...Thanks

Darren

Doug,

I took all of the car and owner pictures for the club. I was able to capture all but one of them so based upon my picture count I got a total car count of 29 cars.

I also have pictures of all of the club members receiving their club awards but will wait for Scott to announce the club winners to post those pictures.

Thanks to all who attended.

rob

I had an awesome time and more importantly I was surprised my girlfriend Christine loved it...she liked the show so much she kept asking to watch the drag racing and then look at more cars and then back to the drag racing. All day we walked 10 1/2 miles the first day and 8 1/2 miles the second day according to my app on my phone. Walking to where Mike Herno was parked in the pits seemed like a 2 mile walk by itself, lol.

• Like 3

My apologies to Steve and Rick... For some reason the links to the pictures of them and myself would not open.  I have corrected the error and now all three of these cars now show up.  Sorry about that guys.

By the way:  Someone sent me a PM asking if, since I was not posting the pictures of the club award winners if I could at least post who won the show awards.  There were no awards from the Blue Suede Cruse show, only door prizes and one of our members won the grand prize of those door prizes but I did not get any pictures of that and I prefer to also wait for Scott's announcement of our club awards and to tell you who won that grand prize before posting pictures of the club awards.   Scott, being on vacation last week has a lot of catching up at work to do and I am sure he will be on line soon to post those winners.  After he does that I will post the winners receiving  their awards at the award dinner.

Boy is this week a let down.  The anticipation and getting the car ready, packing, traveling there to meet up and renew old friendships and making new ones, spending time at the show and the wrap up with the club awards and of course the bench racing and now back to reality.... I think once there we should never leave so we don't have these week after let-down's.     OH WELL, unfortunately that is not possible.  

Thanks for all of those who attended, all of those who helped each other with car repairs, all of those who assisted in removing the canopy tops and lowering the frames every afternoon and then assisting putting them back up in the morning.  Thanks to those who helped rope off and set up blocking cars to hold our spots each night.  Thanks who helped with the club coolers.  Most of all, thanks to all who attended because no amount of work can make an event successful without people traveling many miles to attend so finally thanks to all who traveled those many miles to attend......... including Rich Eckenfels who traveled a total of 4 miles to be at the show......... sorry Rich, I could not resist that.

rob

• Like 1

Love!

I took a crap load of pics and video at the show. As well as the kids did. I will try and upload them here. I did some already on facebook.

2 of my favorites from the meet of my Monte. The reflection of the sun rise in my hood on the way to the meet Saturday.

And one on the way home Sunday Afternoon that Mike got of me in the monte.

And the kids helping clean the Monte and of course the oldest passed out and dulling on my car cover at the show.

post-440-0-45687300-1469578044_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-34055000-1469578588_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-94488900-1469578797_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-05036300-1469578830_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-59859300-1469578864_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alize LowRod, my girlfriend liked your car. I asked her of all the cars in the entire show field which she liked the best and she replied the pink Monte Carlo :D

• Like 1