71 SS tail light extensions stainless

Rock

My son works for Delta airlines and they have a machine shop and he will do all the mods on the end pieces, thanks for the help! I may have this done before spring.

• Like 1

A few years back I was in the process of having them 3D scanned and have 10 or 20 sets machined. I never followed through because there is very little demand. Heck I made shock shields, and load leveler brackets but they just don't move and still haven't recouped my initial investment but profit wasn't my motive it was the ability to get them in the hands of those who needed them.

• Like 1

I think most want to keep their cars stock or close to it. My car is no longer stock, the original motor has been replaced so I decided to make it how I like it and I like the blacked out tail panel look. I won't badge it as an SS and try and pawn it off as one. I just like the look. I doubt you would have much luck here on this sight but I think eBay would be a better medium. Some of the originals were pot metal and could be pitted and in need of replacements.

• 1 month later...