Aftermarket rocker panel trim

V8Freak

So I bought all the trim new aftermarket I will need for along the bottom of the car, (rockers, doors, fenders, quarter panels etc. From opgi but I assume wherever you get it will be all the same. The new clips I got with everything is somewhat complicated too figure out, the round holes for the bottom piece of trim that goes along the rocker are too small for the new clips so I either make holes bigger which I don't want too do or come up with a way of making the clips work. Has anyone ran into this problem with trim? If so any advice? Like what clips go where or what too do too make things work properly lol sorry for being vague lol. There has too be a video somewhere of someone installing this stuff on a Chevelle or something

I bought some plastic clips to go in the rocker molding and when Leo delivered all of the parts I had ordered he also sold me some. I cannot remember the part number but I am sure someone on here will chime in. Be very careful when installing the aftermarket trim as it dents very easily as I found out. I bought them at an auto paint supply store and they are packaged by AuVeCo. It is cheaper to buy a box than the 4 packets it took to installt hem.