Door glass

V8Freak

I purchased my front windshield from a local Automotive Glass distributor that carries and specializes in replacement glass.

I want to say PPG as the manufacturer of the glass I bought.  It is identical in fit & finish as the originals.  Not sure about

side glass.

Try doing a search in your local area for a glass shop that will if not in stock, will order it for you.  If none, expand your search as

I assume you are looking for new.

Doug

Only time I roll mine up is when I wash it. (or when they took this picture)

Look for some used glass.

Bruce

Auto City Classic Inc.

28433 Highway 65 NE

Isnati,  MN 55040

I got my new side glasses from them and so did Cory Mohlman  CKZ03 is his screen name. I went with the standard tint and Cory went with the darker tint. They both look good and I know mine worked very well. I wished I had purchased my windshield and back glass from them. I paid around $400 for all of them plus shipping of $45.00

Auto City Classic Inc.

28433 Highway 65 NE

Isnati, MN 55040

I got my new side glasses from them and so did Cory Mohlman CKZ03 is his screen name. I went with the standard tint and Cory went with the darker tint. They both look good and I know mine worked very well. I wished I had purchased my windshield and back glass from them. I paid around $400 for all of them plus shipping of $45.00

I will give them a buzz and see what they say thanks very much appreciated