HOOD INSULATION TABS

JUBAL

In the excitement to get my hood insulation in when it arrived yesterday, I installed it using the square tabs.  After I got through I looked in the box and there were the round ones, like the ones I pulled out months ago.  Which are correct for a 72?  Round?  Both?   Thanks in advance for the answer.

There were a few different types and I believe it depended on the favtory. Technically both are correct.

That's my next project, I wasn't sure how it attached and how many tabs there were supposed to be. I buy all my stuff from them, good guys. I had an issue with my seat covers and they resolved it.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought mine from Year One.  It sagged in the middle front for some reason but with two additional tab buttons I added two holes in the middle of the front of the hood and the problem was solved.  Not correct but better than a sagging insulation.

I got mine from the parts place and just installed it. The fitment was great. I bought new square tabs but the old ones were square as well and held up upon removal. Very pleased with the material from parts place. Very good reproductions

post-1123-0-25603300-1497008182_thumb.jpg

post-1123-0-32026900-1497008259_thumb.jpg