Upper radiator hose supplier?

I tried my new hose and the fit is horrible. It's not even close to sitting in the right spot on the shroud to be able to use the original, plastic hold down strap there. Does anyone here have a hose that fits well? Supplier info for it?

Dan

post-339-0-12665300-1496455841_thumb.jpg

I bought one from a guy in Florida who makes them including the GM p/n painted on the Hose.

Here is a pic of the upper Hose & I believe this was his first attempt on a Monte Big Block car.  His eBAY name is "PacecarJeff".  I see things he offers from time to time so think he is still around if you want to try and search his eBAY Name on eBAY..

I then bought a replacement of both upper & lower to keep in trunk.  One I bought I think the upper at NAPA and found an OEM original lower.  Either of these have been fitted but look every bit as the ones on the car now.

Doug 

post-458-0-60364200-1496463065_thumb.jpg

post-458-0-79641100-1496463231_thumb.jpg

post-458-0-64135600-1496463348_thumb.jpg

Doug, Did you get your clamps from Pace Car Jeff as well? Happy with them? I'm about ready to order from him. Thanks, Dale

No, no clamps, just the Hose.  I was happy with the job he had done.

Doug

• Like 1

We have Advance Auto in town. They ordered one for me. I can return it, if needed. Thanks to all for your help. I now have options.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

The one I got from Advance doesn't fit any better. It seems there would be a different hose for big blocks and small blocks, but I can only find one part number. I compared both new hoses to the one on my son's 71 small block Monte and they eould fit it just fine. Anybody have an idea?

Dan