Tank to Fuel Pump Line

MC-71

I want to change my old steel fuel line with neoprene with flex stainless from the fuel tank to the fuel pump.

Has anyone done this and what kind of flex hose did you use?

Carl

I wouldn't

stainless braided line is a pain and expensive, your factory steel line...if in good condition...is the best way to good unless you NEED! a larger line, and if you have the 3/8" steel line...I highly doubt you need anything larger unless you're pushing close to 550 or more horse power

I used earls ultra flex line and fittings. It doesn't really matter what brand you use, as long as you get the fittings from the same company who makes the hose.

Sam is right, it was a massive pain in the butt to do mine and it's really not worth it unless you NEED the larger diameter line.

Okay I will take the advice and run the steel line that I have. Can I cut it in half and flare both ends and install a coupling to make it back up?

Thanks Carl

Okay I will take the advice and run the steel line that I have. Can I cut it in half and flare both ends and install a coupling to make it back up?

Thanks Carl

that will be fine

I ran a -10 (5/8") stainless braided (nylon inner) pricey and a pain, it was when I had the 12:1 468 in it