How to add a picture to "signature" block of posts?

NWmonte71

Hi Chris,

Since you are a dues paying member, you can upload photos from your computer to our gallery. Click the gallery link near the top of the message board.

Once you have a photo uploaded to the gallery and you see it on screen, right click on it and it will give you options on what to view. Choose "Small". the browser now shows you the photo. Right click on the photo and choose "copy image address" or "copy URL".

Go to your Signature in your Settings. In the Edit Signature area, you will see an icon in the toolbar that looks like a square box with green in the middle. If you hover over it it will say "Image". Click that icon and a popup box will appear where you can paste the image URL that you copied earlier. Your image should appear in the signature.

Let me know if you need any help.

• Like 2

Chris, nice looking car!

I remember seeing a blue 71 with a white painted top so this makes two painted tops I have seen.

Bruce

Chris, nice looking car!

I remember seeing a blue 71 with a white painted top so this makes two painted tops I have seen.

Bruce

So far I have attended 2 car shows with it. Most people think the painted top is a custom touch by me or a previous owner. People are shocked when I tell them it is a vinyl-delete car.

Hi Chris, my 70 is an original "Two Tone" painted car. The main body color is Astro Blue and the roof is Classic White. The term Two Tone is what you have and on your body tag it will be identified under "PNT" with two numbers. A Viny roof car would be identified as a number and a letter and a non option car (a car with the body and roof painted the same color) would have either a single number under the "PNT" or more commonly would have two of the same paint code numbers.

Since both a Vinyl Roof and a Two-Tone items are options available on First Gen Monte's, yours would be referred to as a Two-Tone car rather than a "Vinyl Delete" car. The term "DELETE" would be used when a factory ordered car that is customer requested with something that is standard equipment is ordered as a deleted item. An example of this would be a Monte ordered without any radio. Since an AM radio was standard equipment a "Radio Delet" would be ordered and there would be a filler plate where the radio would have been to cover the three holes since there was no such thing as a non-radio dash panel.

I hope this makes sense. It is always great to see another original Two-Tone car in the club, it is a rare option.

rob

Hi Chris, my 70 is an original "Two Tone" painted car. The main body color is Astro Blue and the roof is Classic White. The term Two Tone is what you have and on your body tag it will be identified under "PNT" with two numbers. A Viny roof car would be identified as a number and a letter and a non option car (a car with the body and roof painted the same color) would have either a single number under the "PNT" or more commonly would have two of the same paint code numbers.

Since both a Vinyl Roof and a Two-Tone items are options available on First Gen Monte's, yours would be referred to as a Two-Tone car rather than a "Vinyl Delete" car. The term "DELETE" would be used when a factory ordered car that is customer requested with something that is standard equipment is ordered as a deleted item. An example of this would be a Monte ordered without any radio. Since an AM radio was standard equipment a "Radio Delet" would be ordered and there would be a filler plate where the radio would have been to cover the three holes since there was no such thing as a non-radio dash panel.

I hope this makes sense. It is always great to see another original Two-Tone car in the club, it is a rare option.

rob

Rob,

Thank you for all the great information!  The two-tone option is pretty cool and is something I'm glad my Monte came with. 

• 5 months later...