Finally.......!

LS5

Well today was the day after two years torn apart, the 71ss is back on the road and driving. weather was just right, not too hot or too cold. found a quiet area to snap some shots. just gotta figure out how to adjust the air ride level....??? I let some air out of the valve and then the pump kicks right back in and fills them back up again. hahahahaha

Darren

FullSizeRender-19_zpsin87yenx.jpg

FullSizeRender-21_zpslonms5sk.jpg

FullSizeRender-20_zps68xq6qcm.jpg

FullSizeRender-17_zpstnm4x2mx.jpg

FullSizeRender-18_zpsjxwye0km.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great!

The load leveling control valve actuating arm is slotted for height adjustment. If there is adjustment left, moving it down will lower the car.

Dan

post-339-0-56889600-1500170954_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

As Ace Ventura (Pet Detective) would say, "B.E.A.--UTIFUL !!  I bet that turned some heads while you were driving. Best color combo for that year. Great job Darren .

post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

If, for some reason, the adjustment doesn't work out, I can make a new linkage any length you want to get your ride height where you like it.

Dan

post-339-0-31709900-1500242613_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys, really going to enjoy the 71ss I think. time to cover up the 72 and put back to sleep to keep the milage low on her...

Dan, I managed to get the arm set lower and will see tomorrow if it works. Ran out of time with the rain that showed up..

Darren