The cars of the 2017 Western Meet

Canuck

I see a few Montes have what looks like sport mirrors on them. Was that an option or are they after market? I like the look. Nice job on the videos and the western meet.

The sport mirror was an option but not very common. Canadian built 71 SS454s received the sport mirror as part of the package and there were two of those at the meet.

Nice job Aaron.  Jealous I had not been able to attend this one.  Unfortunately, I was not able to coordinate with the Management Companies a schedule that would allow me to attend this years Meet.  Apparently an Emergency on my part does not constitute an Emergency on theirs.............  This was a problem during the 2015 Penticton Meet but were much more accommodating at that time that allowed me to attend.

Looked like all had a wonderful time and came away with great memories.  But that's been the norm for the WM's and evident by You/Aprils dedication to making it so enjoyable each and every year.  

The participation numbers are a clear testament to the effort(s) of the Coordinator and appreciated by everyone who has had the opportunity to attend any of the WM's.

You may not see the gratitude but certainly the participation each year speaks volumes................

See you and all others in The Dalle's where I attended my 1st Western Meet. 

Doug