72 trim

That chrome trim piece that sits below the trunk lid on a 72, anyone know where I can get the plastic clips that attach to trim piece?

When I redid my 72 in 2013 I could not find any of those clips. Michael Boyte sent me some but when we went to install them they broke. I went with four of the metal end clips. One on each end and then split the difference for the other tow. Worked out real nice. I looked for over two moths at all of the parts stores for something that would work and struck out every time. I have picked up some molding clips for other cars at the junk yard before and the same thing happened to them they broke like they had roted.

No love for our 72's I guess lol. I have a friend with a 3D printer, I could get a bunch made if someone happened to give me just 1 clip at least!

Anyone that wants to sell me a set, I will buy, and see if I can get them reproduced for whoever would need a set in the future.