Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Soler89

New member from South Carolina

Greetings. Just picked up my Monte on Sunday. I traded a 2003 suburban z71 with 273xxx miles on it for a silver 1972 Monte Carlo with black interior. The car needs work and I can't wait to start working on it.

Welcome to the Madness!! Monte's Rock!! Enjoy the site and all the info. from the rest of the group.We do have some members in South Carolina. Hope you are in a safe place for the Hurricane coming' your way.

post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

Since I was a recent new member, and received a warm welcome, I will repay the feeling to you.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy your 72 Monte Carlo!!!!

Welcome aboard the boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member.  Just a note, we LOVE a lot of pictures here

rob

Welcome to the club! I joined not to long ago and have gained so much knowledge about these cars. These members always have the anwsers I'm looking for...

Welcome Jose! Thank you for also becoming a dues paying member of the FGMCC. I have granted you access to all of the forums. Make sure you check out the news letters in the Members only section. We would also like to have you send in your submission for a future MOTM story.

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/forum/48-newsletters/

Welcome to the site. You will find all the members here are very nice and will help answer any question you have and you will find all types of ideas. You can even find parts here if you need them.  I too have a 72 that is silver with black & silver interior. I changed the color of everything inside out. It used to be green, but every green car I had was bad luck for me for some reason. But I couldn't let this beauty get away. That's why I changed the color. LOL  Again welcome.  Its nice to see the club grow a little more every day! 

Thank you all. I've gotten so much help already with this project. With all of your help, I've gotten it from not being able to run, to very semi driveable.

You need to post some pictures!  Keep us up to date on your progress!  I've posted a few, but I haven't seen my car for almost a year now. Still in shop undergoing a whole lot of changes.  Montes are the best ever. I love mine and can not wait til she comes home for some love!