No Crank.

monte70car

Well after spinning 4 hours trouble shooting the no turn over on the 72, it looks like we are back at square one. So I got power at the NSS in both park and neutral I had juice on the column but it went away (maybe bad ign switch). Went to use a remote starter and nothing from the remote starter. Dropped the starter (4 years old but new) and it engages and turns over so the starter is good. All the ign location in the American Autowire fuse panel has juice the EFI is getting it's power and the MSD 6al box is seeing power. I think tomorrow I will pull the bulkhead connection in the engine and make sure its seat good. Other than that I'm lost as everything else has power.

bad ground? I had to run a ground strap from my starter mounting bolt to the frame. Remember power needs a place to go. Also check the continuity of the starter cable, battery cable, and wire leading to the solenoid.

Was hooking the starter back up yesterday and the slip on connector for the solenoid fall off, could have been the issue causing it not to complete the cycle don't know as I pulled the bulkhead connection in the engine bay off and verify the wire was in all the way. But good news is it turns over with the key which is all I need. Added some Royal Purple Oil to the motor, dumped 5 gallons of 87OCT in and used both gallons of Evans coolant (need more before a fire up). Hit the key to prime the fuel system and came across a gas leak at the regulator so got new fittings coming for the regulator.