72 Monte Driver Side Lap chrome Diverter

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Hey all,

Pretty much completed my wish wish less some specific pieces I am interested in obtaining.  Right now I am in search of a lower  chrome driver lap vent diverter for the housing.  This is the one below the steering column.

I have done some searching but can't come up with anything other than the passenger side lap vent chrome diverter.  I have seen the driver side in chrome diverter in pic's of other 1st Gen Montes & want to add it.

Anyone have an idea where I may be able to get it either aftermarket or OEM in excellent condition, please let me know.  While the passenger side seems easy to obtain, the driver side is much harder to find.

Doug

I am looking for the vent louver in chrome.  I am just dressing her up a little with the chrome louvers which I had installed on the passenger side lap vent.  Also added the 1970 center A/C and dash side vents with shut offs as I like them better than the 72 design.  Makes things look a little busier in the cabin.   :)

Doug