Check out my Parking Lights

Jared Richey

Earlier this year I put the correct 1971 bumper and new reproduction part light lenses in my car to make the front completely 1971 going away from the smooth look that I had using a 72 bumper...

Anyway I always like the way the Park lights illuminated my grill at night and I did not want to lose that but I wanted to make them all function and work as a dual signal/park lamp so here we go.

My car is Crystal Pearl red so it only fits that the parking lights should also be red and these are LED I think it makes the front of the car look menacing.

The left light in the grill blinks with the left signal and the right light in the grill blinks with the right signal.

I also have my backup lights doing the same thing they are third brake lights and turn signals, just no Taillight, it really gets your attention when I mash my brakes.

The b

IMG_20171117_211619258_LL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That looks dope! I have a 70, it makes me wanna take my side market lights and rig them up in the grill some How, I was planning on taking them out anyway and Bondoing up the holes, I don't like the way they did the front and rear marker lights on the 70' sorry guys just my opinion