Things are getting back to "normal"

Hey all,

I read the posts almost every day but haven't done many myself.  Sam, my wife, finished chemo for ovarian cancer in the spring and it was a success.  In June, my right bicep tendon tore off.  I tell everyone it was from doing 300 pound curls at the gym but really it was picking up a tree branch.  6 weeks in a cast, 8 weeks in a brace and now I'm working out with 3 pounds weights.  I can type with 2 hands at least now!  I just wanted to thank the club for the thoughtful card and messages we got.  It really makes a difference.

I put a few hundred miles on the Monte in Sept/Oct.  Always makes things seem better.  

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving (although you Canucks already had yours if I'm not mistaken).

Mike (and Sam)

Family

• Like 4

That is Great news about Sam, Mike. I just guess you couldn't let Sam have the spotlight and had to go you and hurt yourself picking up a twig.....you big sissy.

Glad you are doing better.

rob

Congratulations to both of you! As you know, being unhealthy quickly makes us realize how important good health is. Both of you are improving and it must feel great!

Dan