Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
phils72mc

Monte Carlo Movies

I can only think of two movies to feature 1rst gen Monte's Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift and Ace Ventura.  Can you think of any others?

post-17506-0-05754200-1512019996_thumb.jpg

post-17506-0-18803100-1512020004_thumb.jpg

Is that just the angle of picture or does the headlights look square instead of round?

They are square. Round lights are old, updated lights are square! People had this idea in the late 70's ....

Thanks, yeah I remember "The Jerk" now. Wasn't this the scene where he gets shot at and the oil cans are leaking? Those square headlights ruin the look.

Thanks, yeah I remember "The Jerk" now. Wasn't this the scene where he gets shot at and the oil cans are leaking?.

He hates these cans!! Stay away from the cans!!! LOL

1st Gen Montes were also in "American Gangster" & "Kill the Irishman". I'm told mine made it in the "background" on "Bitchin Rides" on Monday the 27th, but I missed it.

I caught glimpses of mine 4 or 5 times in the new Mindhunter series on Netflix.  I have heard the show has been renewed for this coming year with filming starting in the early spring of 2018.

rob