Rear Bumper!

Pale340

Hey all,

I need to replace my rear bumper on my 70. I have been looking and found several companies that sell them. I want a good quality one so do I go with Goodmark, AMD, Sherman, etc.? Which one should I go with as far as quality and good fit. I do show the car so I need it to look good and be correct. Thanks, in advance, for your input and opinions. 

I bought mine off Rock auto and they sell AMD and the price was really good. I just checked, they sell Goodmark and Sherman but Sherman is out of stock.

I got one from OPG this summer. It fits well and is driver quality chrome. It was much cheaper than rechroming my original one.

If you have a good core, you can't beat Tri-city plating in Elizabethton Tennessee. They will warranty their work and is definitely great quality. Their prices are great. They did both our front and rear bumpers on our national show car. I feel like we got more than we paid for with them. Give them a call before you make any purchases 423-542-6532 DON'T buy a bumper that has had the steel wool treatment it may look good today but look out for tomorrow

If you are going to go reproduction the cheapest place if they have them in stock is ordering one from RockAuto last one I ordered was $202 plus 25 shipping...

Otherwise get one rechrome from Tri-City.