Heat Shields Big Block

That is what i'm looking for Steve but as Roger states I'm not sure if that is correct for our cars. I believe the LS6 Chevelle is different. I was hoping that a club member had a extra set or someone remakes them.

my spark plug heat shields for my 72 big block 454 are the round tube type ,not the funnel type, and the picture for the heat stove is different than mine also,

the one on my 1970 ss has the long piece over the manifold with a piece on it for a round flexible hose to the air cleaner.  my friend might have one from a 1970 bbc for sale ?

the one on my 1970 ss has the long piece over the manifold with a piece on it for a round flexible hose to the air cleaner. my friend might have one from a 1970 bbc for sale ?

Let me know, do you have any pictures of yours???

Looking for a set of heat shields for my big block. I'm not sure if anyone re-produces them or does someone have a set for sale....let me know, thanks

Hey Paul, here is my full set up on my matching numbers 1971 ss.....

IMG_2022_zpsg4hdbajk.jpg

Darren

Darren, that helps, the ones I see on ebay for a chevelle look different.  I assume the set up would be the same for a 70. Now all I need to do is find one. Thanks Paul

Paul,  The setup Darren posted is the same as I have on my all original 70 SS except mine does not have the elbow between the snorkel and the flex tube.  I can't really get pictures of mine as my fenders (and inner fenders) are on the car but I can say the heat stove itself is just like what Darren has pictured.

Ok I’m adding a picture from GM As you can see the correct heat stove for our SS is part number 3976061 and a flex heat tube. No elbow. And a clamp. BTW there was one on eBay just a day or so ago for $400 not mine. Hope this clears everything up. Bobpost-36-0-54361700-1516919110_thumb.jpg

Ok I’m adding a picture from GM As you can see the correct heat stove for our SS is part number 3976061 and a flex heat tube. No elbow. And a clamp. BTW there was one on eBay just a day or so ago for $400 not mine. Hope this clears everything up. Bobattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for the Larger picture Bob, My picture I posted is the exact same one on my second post but it does not enlarge as yours does. I can tell my stove is correct via picture and the neck is the correct angled one as well seen plus the number 10 retainer strap and heat tub. But what I cant say 100% is the 90 on it with clamp. We have all seen and heard GM has done or used what parts they had or put on here and there. All I can say is it was as you see it when Larry helped me purchase it and I did the full resto on it myself and put it back the way she came out of Oshawa... But its all there....

Darren 

Thanks for all the respones, the gm pictures shows the setup for a Chevelle. Joe called me with a lead on someone that has one. I'm going to follow up on it this weekend. Thanks again, Paul