Slaman

I see where people are discussing the Legendary and PUI seat covers but did not see any topics on interior kits. Does anyone have some input on the best bang for the buck? I'm talking bucket seat and rear foam, seat covers, headliner, door panels, dash pad, carpet,sun visors etc... I have looked at OPGI and like thier most complete kit but know they've had issues with back orders in the past.

Any recommendations would be great. I've let my project set idle way too long and need to get back to it. I'm also looking to replace all of the weather stripping.

Thanks,

Steve

Might be worth checking with Jared 864-940-2146, He is our vice president and has saved a lot of people here some serious money. If that doesn't work, Check with Ausley's Chevelle parts 336-228-6701. They have an unbelievable supply and selection in stock of everything that you are looking for new and NOS

I see where people are discussing the Legendary and PUI seat covers but did not see any topics on interior kits. Does anyone have some input on the best bang for the buck? I'm talking bucket seat and rear foam, seat covers, headliner, door panels, dash pad, carpet,sun visors etc... I have looked at OPGI and like thier most complete kit but know they've had issues with back orders in the past.

Any recommendations would be great. I've let my project set idle way too long and need to get back to it. I'm also looking to replace all of the weather stripping.

Thanks,

Steve

I went with Legendary for the seat covers, the bucket seat foam is from American Cushion Industries.  I bought my headliner from The Parts Place, it's actually for a 69 Cutlass because I went with nonperforated material.  I plan on using mass-backed carpet (thicker padding than stock), probably from ACC.  I'm refinishing stock door panels, fixing a stock dash pad, and dying the sun visors for now, so I can't give advice on that.

OPGI is great for their complete kits, but are one of the most expensive dealers out there.  You can sometimes find their products for less on Summit or Jegs.

I got my door panels from PUI. They are decent but Legendary ones are supposed to be nicer and more correct.

My carpet is from ACC. I ordered it with the mass backing. I'm very happy with the quality and fit.

My seat covers and foam are from Legendary. Their covers are great quality but they can take a LONG time to be delivered. Mine had to be made after I ordered them. They had some issues with the material quality so they had to get more material before mine were even made. My Sandalwood colour is not common. The colour and pattern of the material matches my original ones exactly. They were delivered 5 months after I ordered them but they were worth the wait. The foam was American Cushion Industries brand.