71 SS

orbit

Working on control arms this weekend. Rear is out for rebuild. Motor goes out for rebuild in three weeks. Looking to have chassis done by the end of April. Stay tuned

Working on control arms this weekend. Rear is out for rebuild. Motor goes out for rebuild in three weeks. Looking to have chassis done by the end of April. Stay tuned

Joe, that looks great.  It doesn't look like there was any pitting in the frame.  That is a great start and everything you add will be a show of progress.  This is an exciting time in a rebuild to see everything so clean and new.   Don''t guess we will see it at Carlisle but look forward to seeing the progress pictures.

rob

Rob

I will be at Carsile. But sadly not the Monte. I am gonna do my best to have it ready for the season after. I ordered my 5 Firestone Wide Oval Radials and picking them up at Spring Carsile. Moving full speed ahead on this resto. More pictures to come.

Started running the plumbing today. I never like the way the reproduction clips don't match the originals so I cleaned up the originals and resprayed them the factory colors that they were and installed new bolts.

post-1179-0-83030700-1518896110_thumb.jpg

post-1179-0-92988300-1518896126_thumb.jpg

post-1179-0-50428500-1518896157_thumb.jpg

post-1179-0-68147500-1518896192_thumb.jpg