Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Windjamer14

Pic. of my 71 ss

Hey Jeff, That is awesome ! In my signature picture my 71ss was that color from Factory with Black interior and a White Vinyl top.

I have a NOS white Factory Top and am seriously thinking of going back to that color so it matches 100% on my build sheet and GM Docs.....

Thanks for sharing....

Darren

Beautiful car. Not usually a fan of mud flaps but they look great on your car.

Beautiful '71, Jeff!  Great choice of background, too.  Pics must have been taken last summer - don't see any white stuff laying around!  Where did you find mud flaps with the Monte Carlo script logo?

Love it!

71 Monte Carlo SS, they are all the best.

Bruce

Very nice Monte, you should bring it to the Eastern Meet in Carlisle Pa in June so we can see it in person.

rob

The mud flaps where on it when I got it, the background is my backyard,and it's covered by some snow right now, I plan on coming to one of the meets if my business will let me ?

The mud flaps where on it when I got it, the background is my backyard,and it's covered by some snow right now, I plan on coming to one of the meets if my business will let me ?

Jeffery,

If you decide to come to this years Eastern Meet, please get in touch with me.  All of the original hotel rooms have been spoken for.  I am working to add another hotel as close to our club hotel as possible.  Once I have finished negotiations with the hotel I will post it up on the boards.

rob

Hey Jeff, That is a fantastic looking SS!!!! What color is that? Just my opinion, but the correct oval exhaust tips would look great. I had them on my 70, way back in the 80's.  Just a beautiful color :)

that car is "PIMP"  and your yard is awesome ......what's the mail box thingy on the other side of the lake?

what's the mail box thingy on the other side of the lake Are you talking about the Mail Pouch logo on the shed?  If so that is an advertising that is seen all across our great land on old barns.

Yes, that car looks incredible. You should be very proud.

Dan

The mail pouch bridge is  just for looks than anything, also just getting ready to change exhaust tips to original.

Very nice looking SS.  Thanks for sharing.  Later RJD