Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers

i live north of green bay. was thinking we need to get together somewhere this spring/summer time frame. La Crosse, Rochester area or if anyone has a better idea. was thinking La Crosse or Rochester it would get most MN/WI/IA/NE members without driving to far.

We have been trying to do a Midwest meet for a while now and nothing seems to solidify. I live in MN and would travel a few hours for something.

that would be great if we could do a midwest meet.  the other 2 meets are so far away to travel.  

I love the idea...but at this time of year, I'm always interested in "local" get togethers. Lacrosse is certainly "local" enough for me.

Come summer time with kids out of school, construction season at work, county 4-h fair, making hay, raising cattle and 100 other miscellaneous commitments, I never have enough time for such wonderful opportunities.

Keep us posted with time and place. My best chance is a last minute bonzii run if the stars align. Which, I might add, are often times the best!

Scott

I'm interested. Are there any big car shows in the area that you have in mind?

Dan

We have a show in the town I live in (Pound, WI) 1st weekend of June if anyone is interested. Would love to get together at my place for the weekend and Saturday is the show.

I will look in the la crosse / Rochester area for a bigger show though.

MN has one big show and that's Back To the 50's and that is not open the our cars since they only want 64 and older vehicles.

Here’s a possibility:

http://www.exploreminnesota.com/events/6498/oreilly-auto-parts-street-machine-summer-nationals

https://www.streetmachinenationals.net/StreetMachineNationalsStPaul

Trouble would be getting us all in one place. I don’t think they will allow reserved parking

30 June is the local event in Pound WI. it’s a really nice show in a small town main street. is anyone interested in coming to the event? i have a huge yard and house, we can do a cookout after the event at my place.