10-12 bolt posi

Crank

to add the Camaro and nova rears are leaf spring. it would require cutting and welding and a lot in modifying

I would say take your time because I see the correct monte rears pop up very often. 

8.5s are tough to come by but they are a lower cost alternative to a 12 bolt. I just pulled an 8.5 3.23 posi out of a 72 Buick Skylark Custom. It was a 350-2 barrel so I have to assume all the 70-up Buicks.

• 4 weeks later...

might be worth it to give these guys a call. i personally dont have them but if budget is a concern then 550 for everything seems like a pretty good deal. not sure what Eaton style means but the place gets good reviews. Then you just need a housing, unfortunately its car part season and being budget minded you have to just wait for the right deal sometimes, but they do pop up.  theres one on my local craigslist right now for $550 https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/pts/d/saint-paul-complete-64-chevy-posi/6917778441.html Then you just have to have the money on hand and be the first person to respond to the ad. 

https://www.quickperformance.com/GM-12-Bolt-Car-Posi-Gears-Bearing-Kit-Package_p_20371.html

or just accept the snowball is rolling, breakout the credit card and call speedway

• 1 year later...
On 5/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, cny first gen 71 said:

image.jpeg.d8e36f3289197dcd51c10f843f6fe534.jpeg

Maybe this will help, if it works

I laugh ever time I see this pic come up. with all of today's technology none of us, including me, has updated this to to clearer color pictures.

Sorry about seeing this discussion so late.  Is anyone still looking for a rear end?  If so, PM me or reply to this posting and let me know.  I'm not sure why I was not able to receive any emails.

Thanks!!
Mike